At Aircover, we've revolutionized sales with AI-powered real-time coaching during customer calls, accelerating deal velocity and empowering revenue teams to achieve their goals. Join us in shaping the future of sales enablement!
As an early Customer Success Manager at Aircover, you'll play a pivotal role in defining the customer journey and ensuring our clients experience value from Day 1. Collaborate directly with our Co-Founder/CBO and contribute to shaping the company's success.
Ever think about starting a company? Then this role is for you.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will:
- —Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to all of your customers
- —Collaborate with senior leaders of our customers to identify strategic business challenges and align them with the value provided by Aircover
- —Drive the adoption and engagement of Aircover, cultivating a community of passionate customers along the way
- —Lead onboarding calls, answer customer questions, help with any account configuration requirements
- —Conduct regular calls and Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) with customers.
- —Deliver product feedback from your customers to help dictate the product roadmap
- —Manage renewal and expansion conversations
That said, at our stage, your responsibilities will blend into other areas of the business. We encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you.
💾 Some of our Tech Stack: Aircover, Salesforce, Figma, Salesloft, Apollo.io, Zoom, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
🏠 Location: SF Bay Area; San Diego; (Remote in US is OK; West Coast preferred).
- —Are a builder. You have thought about starting a company before and/or can operate effectively in an ever-changing environment
- —Can contribute to the strategy on how to deliver the most impact with our customers, while also unafraid to roll up your sleeves and do the work
- —Great people skills: genuine, warm, curious, engaging, and have a passion for learning new things
- —Have prior Customer Success experience, managing and driving expansion and retention strategies with a SaaS company, consulting firm, or digital marketing agency
- —Keen business sense to discover and understand customer business objectives and pain points to ultimately measure Aircover's financial impact on the customer's business
- —Strong verbal and written communication skills: able to present complex ideas in an engaging way to both internal and external stakeholders
- —Competitive compensation
- —Eligible to participate in Aircover's equity plan
- —Healthcare & 401k
- —Learning and development opportunities
- —Transparent company culture
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org