At Aircover we’re building real-time, in-meeting sales coaching to drive sales productivity and rep reduce ramp time. By integrating just-in-time enablement during a call, we can support reps and CSMs in having a successful meeting, every time.
As the first Customer Success Manager, you'll be getting in on the ground floor, working directly with our Co-Founder/CBO to help ensure our customers are getting value on Day 1.
Ever think about starting a company? Then this role is for you.
Join our GTM team as a founding CSM. You’ll work with our Co-Founders to define the Aircover customer journey and what we can do each day to help improve it. As a Customer Success Manager, you'll...
- —Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to all of your customers.
- —Drive account strategy to help customers realize the value Aircover has to increase rep productivity and decrease ramp time.
- —Lead onboarding calls, answer customer questions, help with any account configuration requirements
- —Deliver product feedback from your customers to help dictate the product roadmap
- —Manage renewal and expansion conversations
That said, at our stage, your responsibilities will blend into other areas of the business. We encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you.
💾 Some of our Tech Stack: Aircover, Salesforce, Figma, Salesloft, Apollo.io
🏠 Location: SF Bay Area; San Diego; (Remote in US is OK; West Coast preferred).
- —Are a builder. You have thought about starting a company before and/or can operate effectively in an ever-changing environment
- —Can contribute to the strategy on how to deliver the most impact with our customers, while also unafraid to roll up your sleeves and do the work
- —Great people skills: genuine, warm, curious, engaging, and have a passion for learning new things.
- —Have prior Customer Success experience, managing and driving expansion and retention strategies with a SaaS company, consulting firm, or digital marketing agency
- —Keen business sense to discover and understand customer business objectives and pain points to ultimately measure Aircover's financial impact on the customer's business
- —Strong verbal and written communication skills: able to present complex ideas in an engaging way to both internal and external stakeholders
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com