At Aircover, we've revolutionized sales with AI-powered real-time coaching during customer calls, accelerating deal velocity and empowering revenue teams to achieve their goals. Join us in shaping the future of sales enablement!
As a founding Business Development Representative (BDR) at Aircover, you'll be a key player in shaping our growth trajectory. Collaborate directly with our founders, contribute to the strategic vision, and be part of a dynamic team pioneering innovative sales solutions. This early BDR role will play a crucial part in shaping the department for future hires as we rapidly expand the team.
Ever thought about starting a company? Then this role is for you.
As a Sr. Business Development Representative, you will:
- —Generate new business pipeline by setting introductory meetings with target influencers and decision makers
- —Manage inbound leads resulting from outbound initiatives
- —Research and build interest in target accounts for Aircover through strategic outbound prospecting efforts
- —Nurture early-stage opportunities and drive engagement via outbound cold calling, email, and social channels
- —Own and exceed weekly activity metrics and monthly pipeline goals
- —Collaborate with the core selling team and our founders to identify and source net new pipeline in the assigned territory
- —Drive the complete deal lifecycle for certain SMB deals
That said, at our stage, your responsibilities will blend into other areas of the business. We encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you.
💾 Some of our Tech Stack: Aircover, Salesforce, Figma, Salesloft, Apollo.io, Zoom, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
🏠 Location: SF Bay Area; San Diego; (Remote in US is OK; West Coast preferred).
- —2-3 years of experience in business development, sales, or a related field.
- —Thrives in a fast-paced environment, delivering creative and high-quality work.
- —Experience in researching, account planning, prospecting, and cold calling.
- —Proven track record of achieving sales metrics and quota attainment
- —Are a builder. You have thought about starting a company before and/or can operate effectively in an ever-changing environment
- —Great people skills: genuine, warm, curious, engaging, and have a passion for learning new things
- —Intrinsic drive for success with a love for winning
- —Clear and succinct communicator
- —Innately curious, understanding your buyer and their business
- —Collaborative team player with a competitive spirit
- —Competitive compensation
- —Eligible to participate in Aircover's equity plan
- —Healthcare & 401k
- —Learning and development opportunities
- —Transparent company culture
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com